TUITION & FEES
Get more information how to apply to CIS.
Apply to CIS.
Tuition & Fees
Carlsbad International School provides a unique blend of Swiss, UK and US boarding school programmes at a fraction of the cost.
Full Year Offerings
- Day Student – EUR 18,588/ CZK 474,000
- These local students attend all classes and activities from 08:00 – 17:00, including lunch. Weekend trips are available at a nominal cost.
- Extended-Day Student – EUR 22,784/ CZK 581,000
- These local students live at home, but participate in all other aspects of school life, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, study hall and weekend trips.
- 5 Day Boarding Student – EUR 29,176/ CZK 744,000
- These residential students travel home every weekend to be with their family in another nearby town or city.
- Full Boarding Student – EUR 34,510/ CZK 880,000
- Our full residential programme, providing room, board, around the clock supervision, and weekend trips.
Short Term Boarding Offerings
- 1st Semester – EUR 18,039/ CZK 460,000
- 2nd Semester – EUR 20,667/ CZK 527,000
- April – June only – EUR 11,451/ CZK 292,000
- Immigration Assistance
- Airport Pick-Up on Designated Travel Days
- Basic Sim Card
- Health Care Services, including an on-site, fully certified Nurse
- Cultural Excursions in a Foreign Country
- Exercise Facilities
- Comfortable, Luxurious Accommodation
All students are expected to cover school uniform and an Apple MacBook laptop computer purchased in the last two years.
- Immigration Assistance outside CZ (Berlin, Warsaw) EUR 392 (CZK 10,000)
- Visa extension EUR 137 (CZK 3,500)
- MacBook Rental EUR 39/ month (CZK 1,000 / month)
- Airport Pick-Up outside Designated Travel Days EUR 137 (CZK 3,500) / whole van, EUR 98 (CZK 2,500) /individual
- Transcript authorisation services – postage, post charge EUR 98 (CZK 2,500)
- Tutoring – individual lesson EUR 35 (CZK 900)
- Tutoring – group lesson EUR 27 (CZK 700)
- Dry cleaning and uniform adjustment from EUR 16 (CZK 400)
- Summer storage EUR 59 (CZK 1,500) / box
- Special diets upon request
Families are required to make a deposit of EUR 529 (CZK 13,500 into their personal account, and see that their balance never drops below this number. This 13 500 CZK represents a security deposit to protect school property, should it be damaged by their child while school is in session. Should no damages occur, this amount will be returned to the family at the time when the student leaves CIS.
A reservation deposit is payable upon enrollment with a final deadline of June 15th, costing EUR 3,333 /CZK 85,000 deposit for Boarding students and EUR 2,235/ CZK 57,000 deposit for Day students. This deposit is credited to the first payment of tuition and is non-refundable. Payment of remaining tuition is due by July 15th. Carlsbad International School may offer alternative payment options to families if they qualify. Finance fees will apply.
The school regrets that refunds cannot be granted for delayed entrance, withdrawal or dismissal.
This price list is valid by July 20th, 2017. The prices are subject to change upon the CIS decision any time.