TUITION & FEES
Get more information how to apply to CIS.
Apply to CIS.
Tuition & Fees
Carlsbad International School provides a unique blend of Swiss, UK and US boarding school programmes at a fraction of the cost.
Full Year Offerings
- Day Student – CZK 474,000 (€18,231 based on Czech National Bank Rate)
- These local students attend all classes and activities from 08:00 – 17:00, including lunch. Weekend trips are available at a nominal cost.
- Extended-Day Student – CZK 581,000 (€22,346 based on Czech National Bank Rate)
- These local students live at home, but participate in all other aspects of school life, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, study hall and weekend trips.
- 5 Day Boarding Student – CZK 744,000 (€28,615 based on Czech National Bank Rate)
- These residential students travel home every weekend to be with their family in another nearby town or city.
- Full Boarding Student – CZK 880,000 (€33,846 based on Czech National Bank Rate)
- Our full residential programme, providing room, board, around the clock supervision, and weekend trips.
Short Term Boarding Offerings
- 1st Semester – CZK 460,000 (€17,692 based on Czech National Bank Rate)
- 2nd Semester – CZK 527,000 (€20,269 based on Czech National Bank Rate)
- April – June only – CZK 292,000 (€11,231 based on Czech National Bank Rate)
- Immigration Assistance
- Airport Pick-Up on Designated Travel Days
- Basic Mobile Phone & Sim Card
- Health Care Services, including an on-site, fully certified Nurse
- 2 Week-Long Cultural Excursions in a Foreign Country
- Exercise Facilities
- Comfortable, Luxurious Accommodation
All students are expected to cover school uniform and an Apple MacBook laptop computer purchased in the last two years.
- Immigration Assistance outside CZ (Berlin, Warsaw) CZK 10,000
- Visa extension CZK 3,500
- MacBook Rental CZK 1,000 / month
- Airport Pick-Up outside Designated Travel Days CZK 3,500 / whole van, CZK 2,500 /individual
- Comprehensive health care and liability insurance for foreigners CZKK 8450 / 10- month school year
- Tutoring – individual lesson CZK 900
- Tutoring – group lesson CZK 700
- Dry cleaning and uniform adjustment from CZK 400
- Summer storage CZK 1,500 / box
- Special diets upon request
Families are required to make a deposit of CZK 13,500 (€519 based on Czech National Bank Rate) into their personal account, and see that their balance never drops below this number. This 13 500 CZK represents a security deposit to protect school property, should it be damaged by their child while school is in session. Should no damages occur, this amount will be returned to the family at the time when the student leaves CIS.
A reservation deposit is payable upon enrollment with a final deadline of June 15th, costing CZK 85,000 (€3,269 based on Czech National Bank Rate) deposit for Boarding students and CZK 57,000 (€2,192 based on Czech National Bank Rate) deposit for Day students. This deposit is credited to the first payment of tuition and is non-refundable. Payment of remaining tuition is due by July 15th. Carlsbad International School may offer alternative payment options to families if they qualify. Finance fees will apply.
The school regrets that refunds cannot be granted for delayed entrance, withdrawal or dismissal.