How to apply to CIS
The Five-Stage Application Process
After interest has been shown in applying to CIS, the application process begins:
- STAGE ONE – Submit online application.
- STAGE TWO – Provide supplementary information: transcripts from the current and past school year, including all high school years, and English and Math teacher recommendations.
- STAGE THREE – Complete online English test (for non-native English speakers).
- STAGE FOUR – Pay €200 application fee.
- STAGE FIVE – Interview (in person or via Skype).
Applications to Carlsbad International School (CIS) are decided on a rolling application basis.
This means that as each application is completed and submitted to our office we aim to respond with a decision within 10 working days.